Friday 15 August 2014

Dash official release (£3.20)


The demo can be found here


price is £3.20, i will email the unlock files after receiving the receipt
you can buy it at my tumblr

ROR game about red riding hood racing to her friends cottage before the big bad wolf completely fucks her silly...
she must evade capture by the many monsters and traps left in her path, and use her dash ability to traverse the levels.




 please download the demo to confirm compatibility (you'll need it anyway for the unlock file)


controls
arrow keys to move
z - dash
x - jump
c -dash/jump (must be on ground)



game features 
8 delicious HCG curtesy of Lustfire
6 H animations
2 endings
25 levels



This game is the result of gathering feedback on damsel quest, I'm sure the people who enjoyed that game will enjoy the more fast paced gameplay in dash!

22 comments:

  1. I'm glad I bought this game in advance XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont understand why crowdfunders charge peope more than the price of the game :3
      there should always be a trust discount

      Delete
  2. Google chrome is blocking your file as malicious, possibly due to nude content and not an actual virus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do that for all exe's produced in game maker and rpgmaker, just download it with firefox

      Delete
  3. umm i purchased the game and cant seem to find the link for the unlock file if you could send me a email at spacemarine07@gmail.com ill reply sending the conformation code

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I unlock the 2nd ending (bottom right corner CG).

    ReplyDelete
  5. beat the game from level one with no continues

    or copy

    goodendcg=1

    into the lilredcg ini file

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get this Error when I click the demo link
    Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theyve been down for over a week now, i mirrored them all on mega though
      https://mega.co.nz/#F!30xGEDxR!HqPOxu9OLqUO07dHEZ63lQ

      Delete
    2. I dont see the demo for dash on the list

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much <3

      Delete
    4. be sure to try majo aswell, its only rpgmaker (vx ace). but i plan on finishing it in the next 3 weeks, lots of art to draw

      Delete
    5. Your work is really REALLY good. I look forward to the release.

      Delete
  7. I don't see the one for Dash in the list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry about that try again
      https://mega.co.nz/#F!30xGEDxR!HqPOxu9OLqUO07dHEZ63lQ

      Delete
  8. I purchased Dash!! of Dlsite and all I got was a broken demo that doesn't display pictures.. Is there a link to a working version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://mega.co.nz/#!OtYBhDDQ!LWxMMK6B5r48x78d5Y6nwraz67QblT30PDHrnPEDcSI

      should be this one, i'm sure the dlsite version gave you the unlock file
      but if not email me and ill send you that too

      Delete
  9. I purchased Dash!! of Dlsite and all I got was a broken demo that doesn't display pictures.. Is there a link to a working version?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know this is super old, but, I bought dash on dlsite, but their version is censored. Is there a way I can get the uncensored version without having to buy the game again?

    ReplyDelete